800g - 4kg - 12kg
Go Native Duck with apple and cranberry
This local, free-run duck is rich in iron and amino acids to support your dog’s muscles. It’s also highly digestible, which is great for dogs with sensitive tummies. Wholesome, hand-picked Irish apples and cranberries make it hard for fussy eaters to resist.
Duck is rich in iron and it provides dogs with a high quality, easily digested protein source. Duck is also a great source of amino acids to support strong muscles.
- Locally raised fresh Irish duck and hand-picked Irish apple & cranberry
- 70% meat content mono protein
- Sustainably sourced, fully traceable, grain-free ingredients
- 100% Irish product
GRAIN FREE & PALEO BASED Ensuring a low allergy risk
NO WHEAT, MAIZE, SOYA OR CORN And potato flour makes it 100% gluten free
NATURAL INGREDIENTS All natural preservatives, no genetically modiﬁed ingredients
NUTRITIONAL INGREDIENTS Designed for strong bones, healthy muscles and shiny coats
GUILT-FREE TREATING Go Native Meaty Treats, speciﬁcally designed low fat, low calorie recipes
ORAL HEALTH Go Native Dental Super Sticks long lasting chews combined with anti-bacterial ingredients help maintain healthy teeth and gums
MANUFACTURED AT OUR OWN PRODUCTION FACILITY Go Native is carefully created at our own factory which is accredited to BRC global standard for Food Safety (Grade AA)
MONO-PROTEIN Contains only ultra premium single sourced chicken, duck, salmon and herring
CONTAINS NO GM INGREDIENTS Formulated and created with only the finest natural ingredients
- Adult Dog
Freshly Prepared Duck 40%, Dehydrated Duck 25%, Potato Starch, Sweet Potato, Duck Fat 7%, Pea Starch, Whole Linseed, Dried Seaweed, Hydrolysed Liver Protein 1%, Sodium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Dried Apple (5% fresh Apple equiv.), Dried Cranberry (5% fresh Cranberry equiv.), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulphate. BOTANICALS: Alfalfa, Dried Rosehip, Dried Marigold, Yucca Schidigera, Oregano, Dried Carrot, Dried Spinach, Dried Broccoli, Dried Blueberry, Turmeric, Dried Ginger.
GO NATIVE ADULT DOG FOOD SHOULD BE CONSUMED AS FOLLOWS:
|ADULT WEIGHT (KG)||DAILY FEEDING AMOUNT|
We recommend you try to feed your dog at the same time each day.You will typically feed less Go Native than other dog foods owing to its nutritionally dense content with 70% meat content.
- While it’s not always possible, it is better to feed your adult dog in two feeds per day rather than just one, especially for large breeds. However, be vigilant with the amount of food you give them.
- Feed puppies from 6 weeks onwards, 3 times per day until the age of 6 months, then reduce to twice per day.
- Go Native products should be stored out of reach of children in a cool dry place below 25ºC and out of direct sunlight.
- Go Native Treats are suitable at any time as a snack or reward.
- Go Native Treats and Dental Super Sticks are suitable for dogs 6 months and older