800g - 4kg - 12kg
Go Native Salmon with spinach & ginger
Highly digestible, organic salmon is rich in omega 3 fatty acids to support muscle and brain function. With Irish spinach and ginger, it will strengthen your dog’s immune system. This grain-free goodness is ideal for dogs with sensitive stomach or food allergies, and for fussy eaters.
Salmon is a great source of protein, is highly digestible, can help improve brain function and strengthen immune systems.
- Organic, fresh Irish salmon with hand-picked Irish spinach & ginger
- 70% meat content mono protein
- Sustainably sourced, fully traceable, grain-free ingredients
- 100% Irish product
GRAIN FREE & PALEO BASED Ensuring a low allergy risk
NO WHEAT, MAIZE, SOYA OR CORN And potato flour makes it 100% gluten free
NATURAL INGREDIENTS All natural preservatives, no genetically modiﬁed ingredients
NUTRITIONAL INGREDIENTS Designed for strong bones, healthy muscles and shiny coats
GUILT-FREE TREATING Go Native Meaty Treats, speciﬁcally designed low fat, low calorie recipes
ORAL HEALTH Go Native Dental Super Sticks long lasting chews combined with anti-bacterial ingredients help maintain healthy teeth and gums
MANUFACTURED AT OUR OWN PRODUCTION FACILITY Go Native is carefully created at our own factory which is accredited to BRC global standard for Food Safety (Grade AA)
MONO-PROTEIN Contains only ultra premium single sourced chicken, duck, salmon and herring
CONTAINS NO GM INGREDIENTS Formulated and created with only the finest natural ingredients
- Adult dog
Freshly Prepared Salmon 40%, Dehydrated Salmon 24%, Potato Starch, Sweet Potato, Salmon Oil 7%, Pea Starch, Whole Linseed, Dried Seaweed, Hydrolysed Liver Protein 1%, Sodium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Dried Apple, Dried Spinach Powder (5% fresh Spinach equiv.), Dried Ginger Extract (4% fresh Ginger equiv.), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulphate. BOTANICALS: Alfalfa, Dried Blueberry, Dried Carrot, Dried Cranberry, Dried Marigold, Oregano, Dried Rosehip, Turmeric, Yucca Schidigera.
GO NATIVE ADULT DOG FOOD SHOULD BE CONSUMED AS FOLLOWS:
|ADULT WEIGHT (KG)||DAILY FEEDING AMOUNT|
You will typically feed less Go Native than other dog foods owing to its nutritionally dense content with 70% meat content.
- We recommend you try to feed your dog at the same time each day.
- While it’s not always possible, it is better to feed your adult dog in two feeds per day rather than just one, especially for large breeds. However, be vigilant with the amount of food you give them.
- Feed puppies from 6 weeks onwards, 3 times per day until the age of 6 months, then reduce to twice per day.
- Go Native products should be stored out of reach of children in a cool dry place below 25ºC and out of direct sunlight.
- Go Native Treats are suitable at any time as a snack or reward.
- Go Native Treats and Dental Super Sticks are suitable for dogs 6 months and older