800g - 4kg - 12kg
Go Native Organic Herring with carrot and kale
Organic herring is high in omega 3 fatty acids DPA and DHA. It is also an excellent source of vitamin D. With locally sourced Irish carrots and kale, this balanced feed builds your dog’s immune system while decreasing inflammation. It’s perfect for dogs who need extra support for their joints.
Herring is very high in Omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, plus it’s a great source of Vitamin D. Aids the immune system and decreases inﬂammation.
- Locally sourced fresh Irish herring with hand-picked Irish carrots & kale
- 70% meat content mono protein
- Sustainably sourced, fully traceable, grain-free ingredients
- 100% Irish product
GRAIN FREE & PALEO BASED Ensuring a low allergy risk
NO WHEAT, MAIZE, SOYA OR CORN And potato flour makes it 100% gluten free
NATURAL INGREDIENTS All natural preservatives, no genetically modiﬁed ingredients
NUTRITIONAL INGREDIENTS Designed for strong bones, healthy muscles and shiny coats
GUILT-FREE TREATING Go Native Meaty Treats, speciﬁcally designed low fat, low calorie recipes
ORAL HEALTH Go Native Dental Super Sticks long lasting chews combined with anti-bacterial ingredients help maintain healthy teeth and gums
MANUFACTURED AT OUR OWN PRODUCTION FACILITY Go Native is carefully created at our own factory which is accredited to BRC global standard for Food Safety (Grade AA)
MONO-PROTEIN Contains only ultra premium single sourced chicken, duck, salmon and herring
CONTAINS NO GM INGREDIENTS Formulated and created with only the finest natural ingredients
Freshly Prepared Herring 40%, Dehydrated Herring 24%, Potato Starch, Sweet Potato, Herring Oil 6.5%, Pea Starch, Whole Linseed, Dried Seaweed, Hydrolysed Liver Protein 1%, Sodium Chloride, Yeast Extract, Dried Apple, Dried Kale (5% fresh Kale equiv.), Dried Carrot (5% fresh Carrot equiv.), Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulphate. BOTANICALS: Alfalfa, Dried Broccoli, Dried Blueberry, Dried Carrot, Dried Cranberry, Dried Ginger, Dried Marigold, Oregano, Dried Rosehip, Dried Spinach, Turmeric, Yucca Schidigera.
GO NATIVE ADULT DOG FOOD SHOULD BE CONSUMED AS FOLLOWS:
|ADULT WEIGHT (KG)||DAILY FEEDING AMOUNT|
You will typically feed less Go Native than other dog foods owing to its nutritionally dense content with 70% meat content.
- We recommend you try to feed your dog at the same time each day.
- While it’s not always possible, it is better to feed your adult dog in two feeds per day rather than just one, especially for large breeds. However, be vigilant with the amount of food you give them.
- Feed puppies from 6 weeks onwards, 3 times per day until the age of 6 months, then reduce to twice per day.
- Go Native products should be stored out of reach of children in a cool dry place below 25ºC and out of direct sunlight.
- Go Native Treats are suitable at any time as a snack or reward.
- Go Native Treats and Dental Super Sticks are suitable for dogs 6 months and older